 Castle / 21291
    Classic-castle outage —Bruce Hietbrink
   Hey all, Just in case anyone is looking for news about Classic-Castle, apparently the server that hosts us was compromised on Friday. Troy and the tech guys are working hard on it and we hope it is back up soon, but it might not be until Monday that (...) (18 years ago, 14-May-06, to lugnet.castle, FTX) !

        Re: Classic-castle outage —Josh Wedin
     (...) Thanks, Bruce! Josh (18 years ago, 14-May-06, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

        Re: Classic-castle outage —Nathan Todd
      No problem Bruce, it is good to see some cross community interaction again (I've bumped into CCers on Eurobricks and am reading Lugnet as we speak...). Each of our little niche cites should have an export day where we go bother other themes in (...) (18 years ago, 14-May-06, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

        Re: Classic-castle outage —Troy Cefaratti
   (...) The server is back up and running, and the static pages of CC have been restored. I am still working on getting the forums back up and running. Troy (18 years ago, 15-May-06, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

        Re: Classic-castle outage —Bruce Hietbrink
   Hey all, Troy has restored the CC forums. Big thanks to him for all the work he's done. Bruce (18 years ago, 17-May-06, to lugnet.castle, FTX)