 Castle / 2123
  Re: The Verneer Chronices - Chapter 1

(...) ;) (...) He (...) Craig - did you just paint the design on to the beige torso? Or are you doing something different, cause that looked just like real TLC stuff. <<KM>> (24 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Verneer Chronices - Chapter 1

(...) I think craig (from what I understand) likes to make his designs as TLC-ish as possible, and this torso design is the same as one of the forest/pirate wenches or something - only different colors. It makes it seem VERY realistic and (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)