 Castle / 21220 (-5)
  "Be our guest! Be our guest!"

"Tale as old as time True as it can be Barely even friends Then somebody bends Unexpectedly Just a little change Small to say the least Both a little scared Neither one prepared Beauty and the Beast" (URL) The whole beautiful/beastly gallery (...) (19 years ago, 16-Jan-06, to lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Great little FOTD: Yellow Castle sticker!

Hey all, This actually happened last week, but I'm still smiling over it. My local consignment shop often has $25 to $30 bags of used Lego in Ziploc bags, most of which I pass on now because my collection is pretty solid and I still have much (...) (19 years ago, 15-Jan-06, to lugnet.castle)

  The three fortresses -or- Why LEGO will never hire me.

Just a fun little thought I had, thought you guys might like to see it. (2 URLs) --Anthony (19 years ago, 13-Jan-06, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.fun, FTX)

  Re: Review of set 7018, Viking Ship Challenges the Midgard Serpent

Thanks for the review! God Bless, Nathan Visit my brickshelf gallery: (URL) (pic=link) (19 years ago, 10-Jan-06, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: 4 New MOCs

(...) I really like the Civil War Iron Clad. I think a version of the Monitor was posted not too long ago. This has a Meramec flavor to it. Great work. (19 years ago, 8-Jan-06, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.build.military)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact