 Castle / 21215 (-5)
  Re: Hippogryph Hunters

This is one of my fav MOCs in ages Bruce! A great concept and sooo well executed. I love the slope and varying pitch of the cliff. The nest is great and the hunters are well 'scattered' throughout. Great work! God Bless, Nathan Visit my brickshelf (...) (19 years ago, 8-Jan-06, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Hippogryph Hunters

(...) like the noble duck-billed platypus. :) (19 years ago, 5-Jan-06, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Automated Castle

(...) Hi Eric, I think you of all people know the absolute thrill of having other people admire your work. Family and friends can only admire so much. Having 15,000 people admire your skill at a show is breath taking! It is even more fun to take off (...) (19 years ago, 5-Jan-06, to lugnet.castle)

  Liberty, Equality, Brotherhood! (And partial nudity)

My latest vignette: (URL) The whole revolutionary gallery: (URL) Steve (19 years ago, 5-Jan-06, to lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: 4 New MOCs

(...) Brandon I enjoyed looking at your NYC diorama when you brought it to a WAMALUG meeting. I seem to recall lots of nice details that aren't really noticeable in your photos. It's a shame more people can't see how good your stuff is. -Daniel (...) (19 years ago, 4-Jan-06, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.build.military)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact