 Castle / 212
  Re:female figures

Wow! Thanks for the response, now Ive got many happy hours ahead of me searching for these. While Im at it can anyone tell me where I might start looking to add to my collection of female mini-figs? (25 years ago, 6-Oct-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: female figures

(...) For less flowing skirts, you can also use a 1x2 brick stacked on two 1x2 plates. Steve (25 years ago, 7-Oct-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: female figures

(...) That's a little trickier, sad to say. Female figs in the castle line are few and far between - and most of the sets they come in are highly sought after. King's Mountain Fortress, Maiden's Cart, and Guarded Inn spring to mind, among others) (...) (25 years ago, 7-Oct-99, to lugnet.castle)