 Castle / 21144
  ballista

Hello, this is my first MOC post, so please excuse my newbyness. I put this together today, and it came out far better than my expectations, so I thought I'd share it. I reviewed some sites for pics of a ballista, and didn't find a lot of pictures, (...) (19 years ago, 21-Nov-05, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ballista

(...) Hi Darren, Welcome to Lugnet. I saw that on Brickshelf and was really imprseed. It looks just like pictures of ballistas that I have seen. Clever use of the flex tube too. When announcing MOCs you can maximise your audience by cross-posting to (...) (19 years ago, 22-Nov-05, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ballista

(...) thanks Tim, I have some more stuff to share soon, your advice will help a lot. Darren (19 years ago, 22-Nov-05, to lugnet.castle)