 Castle / 21130
Re: Turners Cross a segment of a Castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 14 Nov 2005 15:12:11 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Nathan Todd wrote:
   Greetings All,

I proudly present Turners Cross, my latest castle MOC. (pic=link)

Nathan,

Gosh, where to begin, I can tell you really packed this full of well thought out details. I imagine one could spend hours perusing it in person.

The staircases are done very well, especially the one with the beige divider down the middle. The chamber pot pouring out the window was funny, I think you really restrained yourself there.

The colorful awnings are great, as are the variety of colorful rooms, the green walled one really catches the eye. The round red and white rug is good, nice use of tiles.

I know I’m missing other things that caught my eye, I guess I better go back and look at it again.

Thanks,

George