 Castle / 2112
  Re: Auld Dragon's Legotaku Lair Updated

(...) scans of good film photography work well and can even be used to create texture and atmosphere. (...) lol! i thought they were vain too, till i put one on my page! i hit 6000 a couple days after my birthday, then got listed in the webtv (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Auld Dragon's Legotaku Lair Updated

(...) "Good" being the operative word. ;) The problems with regular photagraphy include using up the roll of film, getting developed, and indoor photos of Lego models don't look terribly great. (...) Hehe! I just like knowing how many people visit (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)