 Castle / 21112
  The Mantis Man

I recently fell in love with Mike's BrickFa armature. It's so simple, yet so complex. That armature you can see (URL) HERE>. So anyway, I felt the need to build a version of my own... a more... castley version. And how more castley can you get than (...) (19 years ago, 20-Oct-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.general, FTX) !

  Re: The Mantis Man

(...) Thanks for the link, don't know how I missed this... Nice work as well ; ) God Bless, Nathan (19 years ago, 21-Oct-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)