 Castle / 21100 (-5)
  Re: Drachenschlaf: Castle of the Sleeping Dragon

(...) Robin, I can certainly see why this was a prize winner, the originality and level of detail are great. I love the cog, that's an amazing ship for brick (non pirate hull) construction. I love the odd shape of the castle, it's not just a square (...) (19 years ago, 13-Oct-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Thor and the Midgard Serpent

Another Viking myth immortalized in brick: (URL) The whole Viking gallery: (URL) Here's a link to the story as posted on eurobricks: (URL) (19 years ago, 13-Oct-05, to lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Drachenschlaf: Castle of the Sleeping Dragon

(...) [McSnip] (...) [Snipinski] (...) Holy. Moo. Muffins. That is freakin' cool! Drachenschlaf is like a text book on how to make minifig-scale LEGO castles - I'm going to be referring to this for a long time to come. Thanks for all the hard work, (...) (19 years ago, 13-Oct-05, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Drachenschlaf: Castle of the Sleeping Dragon

As if you guys didn't need more proof of how awesome this castle is, I saw it at NWBrickCon. This thing is awesome, tons of details and the terrain around it is amzing. And even better were the space pirates. what's cooler than a castle with (...) (19 years ago, 13-Oct-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Drachenschlaf: Castle of the Sleeping Dragon

Absolutely fantastic Robin. I love all the finishing touches that you have added since the PNE and Science World. Congrats on all the awards, I know I voted for it. Nathan Proudlove (19 years ago, 13-Oct-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact