 Castle / 2110 (+5)
  Re: Another update (was: Lion's Cove Update)

(...) Really? Out of curiosity, I checked the NameDB(1), and this is what it lists: Name Origin Sex Meaning Variations Shiri Hebrew Female My song Shira, Shirah, Shirit I never even considered it could be a male name. Can it be? It doesn't list that (...) (25 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Auld Dragon's Legotaku Lair Updated

Hello Everyone! I added a couple items to my website, so please check them out. :) The Link is at the end of the message. New Stuff: ~The History of Dragonia This page is a quick rundown on what has happend over the last 1000 years in the lands that (...) (25 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Auld Dragon's Legotaku Lair Updated

(...) scans of good film photography work well and can even be used to create texture and atmosphere. (...) lol! i thought they were vain too, till i put one on my page! i hit 6000 a couple days after my birthday, then got listed in the webtv (...) (25 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  the giants of Castle World

hi y'all ~ what happens when belville falls into the wrong hands? go here and see for yourself: (URL) later ~ craig~ (25 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: small but crucial updates on my site

(...) Strong female characters portraying pivotal roles in the history/mythology of your realm (a fresh perspective) I liked the format of your storyboard ....lots of action and emotion conveyed in a minumum of words and images...The tombstone scene (...) (25 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact