 Castle / 21090 (-10)
  Re: Odin slays Ymir the frost giant

(...) Don't worry about making it a true vignette, you could always make a larger scene or building including beautiful details and call it a... what did we used to call those?... Oh, yes; a MOC! ; ) God Bless, Nathan Visit my brickshelf gallery: (...) (19 years ago, 8-Oct-05, to lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Odin slays Ymir the frost giant

Nice work. A little graphic but all round very creative... the use of the yeti is brilliant! My only Q, why does Odin always get the headline? What about his brothers? Do they have names? God Bless, Nathan Visit my brickshelf gallery: (URL) (...) (19 years ago, 8-Oct-05, to lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Odin slays Ymir the frost giant

(...) Ah! Another Viking Vignette. Wonderful. I especially like the use of the Yeti as the frost giant. Great idea. Only two minor complaints/issues/suggestions. Fit it on an 8x8 base, so its a true vignette. And two... your Odin has two eyes ;) (...) (19 years ago, 8-Oct-05, to lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Odin slays Ymir the frost giant

Odin and his brothers slay Ymir and the frost giants. From Ymir's wounds come rivers of blood, drowning and nourishing all things. Odin and his brothers escape the torrent in a ship... (URL) (19 years ago, 8-Oct-05, to lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Micro Castle

(...) I'd want one! Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 BAYLUG (19 years ago, 5-Oct-05, to lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Micro Castle

(...) Hi Tim, You caught me :) This was a bit of intentional photoshopping. I am not sure if I did the outlines perfectly. It amazes me how just a tiny line increased the visual separation of black parts. I may have to use this technic in the (...) (19 years ago, 5-Oct-05, to lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Old Castle Picture from (some catalog?)

(...) Thanks for posting this up Ben, I wish I had more of the old Bricks magazines (I have the tattered remains of one..). Hopefully more will appear on the net. God Bless, Nathan Visit my brickshelf gallery: (URL) (pic=link) (19 years ago, 5-Oct-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Micro Castle

A nice collection of MOCs, I won't comment on which is best... ; ) Seriously; I like the drawbridge chains, a nice use of a 'town' part. One of these days I'll have to try a micro castle... Thanks for sharing and God Bless, Nathan Visit my (...) (19 years ago, 5-Oct-05, to lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Micro Castle

(...) Cool moc, one question about the photo above, The black drawbridge cables seem to have a fine white fringe around them (especially the near one) that really helps distinguish them from the black drawbridge itself. Was this done as a post (...) (19 years ago, 5-Oct-05, to lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Micro Castle

(...) I really like it! So few parts, and still a complete model. (19 years ago, 4-Oct-05, to lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact