 Castle / 21071
    Old Castle Picture from (some catalog?) —Brett Kingery
   I've been looking for some time, and have not been able to find yet, an old castle picture from a Catalog, Brochure, or Publicity book that I remember. I figured I may as well ask about it here then :) I'll describe it as I can remember, and if (...) (19 years ago, 4-Oct-05, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Old Castle Picture from (some catalog?) —Benjamin Ellermann
   (...) Hi Brett, You are thinking of the castle in the first edition of the Brick Kicks Magazine. It had an article about Karsten Kristensen and Francie Berger who were master model builders in the 80's (I believe Karsten still is a Master Builder) (...) (19 years ago, 4-Oct-05, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Old Castle Picture from (some catalog?) —Brett Kingery
     <snip> (...) more less answer that fast! That's it allright. I don't think I have any Brick Kicks around anymore, so it's no wonder I couldn't find that anywhere. I'd better save that in my Lego Pics folder at home, and quickly! Thanks again! (...) (19 years ago, 4-Oct-05, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: Old Castle Picture from (some catalog?) —Benjamin Ellermann
     (...) You are welcome. I try to keep a heads up on as many LEGO castle products as possible for my online lego fan role [1]. Plus it is a superb castle! If I only had 30 Black Falcon's Fortresses I would give it a go. Additional larger pictures (...) (19 years ago, 5-Oct-05, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Old Castle Picture from (some catalog?) —Nathan Todd
   (...) Thanks for posting this up Ben, I wish I had more of the old Bricks magazines (I have the tattered remains of one..). Hopefully more will appear on the net. God Bless, Nathan Visit my brickshelf gallery: (URL) (pic=link) (19 years ago, 5-Oct-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)