 Castle / 21019
    Thingolfin's Tower —Joe Butler
   Here are the pictures of thingolfins tower. These pictures were taken two days ago, since then i have recieved a small shipment of materials in from bricklink and have begun plans for expansion. Here is the link <www.brickshelf.com/...?f=143810> (19 years ago, 3-Sep-05, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Thingolfin's Tower —David Gregory
   (...) I think the windows should either be all gray or all tan. Other than that I like it - both inside and out. David (19 years ago, 4-Sep-05, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Thingolfin's Tower —Joe Butler
   (...) I also think the windows should either be all tan or all grey but unfortunatley, i dont have enough grey arches to top the windows at this point. i will be replacing those tan pieces as soon as i have the replacement parts. Thank you for (...) (19 years ago, 4-Sep-05, to lugnet.castle)