 Castle / 20995 (-20)
  5 new creations

Hello! The weeks heading up to Brickfest were a flurry of building, and I've just now had time to document my work. To justify posting to .space: (URL) AstroBunny 1, an asteroid base. To justify posting to .castle: (URL) Gecko Airship. (URL) (...) (19 years ago, 19-Aug-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.build, FTX) !

  Re: Finally...

(...) Wow! Absolutely stunning. I'm going to take some time over the next few days to enjoy, and then re-enjoy all the pics. I would LOVE to see this MOC in person. I also love the back story. In the end, it's all about story-telling, isn't it? (...) (19 years ago, 19-Aug-05, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Finally...

(...) OK, some annotations here: The history of the buildings can be sorted in three stages: First, there was an evil wizard, who had his castle and tower built in (and beyond) the rear (north) part of the inn. The wizard created horrible monsters (...) (19 years ago, 19-Aug-05, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Finally...

What a triumph! There is so much to look at here. Excellent Build! (still looking) Wow, very very well done, LOOK at that tree and landscape. Terrific. e (19 years ago, 18-Aug-05, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Finally...

(...) Very nice work. I love that tree. I like how you have it spilt into two large trunks near the top. The under construction building is very nice. I've always liked the town versions, but yours, which matches your other buildings, is a different (...) (19 years ago, 18-Aug-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Finally...

Hello, everybody! Well, parts of it have been on exhibition before, and even the current setup has been on display once, but now I took the opportunity to take a few pictures of the completed model. It was about time, too, as the MOC will meet the (...) (19 years ago, 18-Aug-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle) !!

  Mos Espa Arena Race Checkpoint

Throughout the Mos Espa speedway, checkpoint towers are manned to observe and report the progresss of the race to the viewers at the Grand Arena. Numerous crashes and accidents that occur during the race are caused more often by the drivers (...) (19 years ago, 18-Aug-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Factory suggestions

Jake et al I am very excited about the new factory, especially the train factory I would like to suggest that TLG take a serious look at the moonbase module and castle wall standards. By this I mean that you should consider making some reference to (...) (19 years ago, 18-Aug-05, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

  Re: BrickFest 2005 Castle Room wrapup

In lugnet.events, Magnus Lauglo wrote: snip (...) Wow! That is outstanding! Wish I could have been there. Thanks for all your work, Magnus. Marc Nelson Jr. (URL) Marc's Creations>> (19 years ago, 17-Aug-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  BrickFest 2005 Castle Room wrapup

Well I don't know about you guys, but I'm still floating on a cloud somewhere up there... The people, the MOCs, the building inspiration that comes from an event like this has to be experienced to be appreciated. My head is exloding with building (...) (19 years ago, 17-Aug-05, to lugnet.events, lugnet.castle)

  Announcing NWBrickCon 2005 Theme Coordinators

NWBrickCon 2005 is coming up on October 7--9 in Seattle. Registration is possible at (URL) September 9. If you plan to display MOCs or other displays, or have any related questions, please contact the appropriate coordinator (preferably by October (...) (19 years ago, 15-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build.mosaic, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic, lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.western) !!

  "There Are Giants in the Sky!"

"When you're way up high, And you look below, At the world you left, And the things you know, Little more than a glance, Is enough to show, You just how small you are..." Here's the first in my latest series of vignettes based on classic fairy (...) (19 years ago, 11-Aug-05, to lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ulmaris Castle

Hey great co-build! Tons of detail, and well,..... It's big! Thanks for sharring, I'm gonna keep looking at the pictures. Lot's of construction to pour over. P.S. If you build another Mech, I'll buy you a sweet tea. No, make it a dare. e (19 years ago, 10-Aug-05, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ulmaris Castle

Really fantastic work, Anthony and Christina! I wish I wish I wish I could see it in person this weekend. Can't wait to see the interior shots! Safe journeys! -Teddy (19 years ago, 10-Aug-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Classic Castle City Flags at BrickFest 2005

Hi all, If anyone still has yet to let me know their flag colors, please let me know ASAP, specifically by midnight tonight. Marc Nelson and I are trying to get some kind of name/flag type display thing going. thanks Magnus (19 years ago, 9-Aug-05, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ulmaris Castle

(...) Thanks! I was a little worried about the mottling, but so far everyone seems to think I did a good job. The lack of tudor buildings comes from my want to use the original castle as much as possible. That being said, all the artist's renditions (...) (19 years ago, 9-Aug-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Ulmaris Castle

Very nice?! Only very nice?! Absolutely beautiful! This has got to be one of the greatest castle MOCs I've ever seen, and I've seen most castles one brickshelf and on MOCpages! I really must congratulate you. And I thought mine were good... :) (...) (19 years ago, 8-Aug-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Ulmaris Castle

(...) Very nice. The molted look works well. I like all the different arrow slits, the cross one in particular. Recessed walls with arches over windows is a nice effect. Good randomization of the path (inside and outside the main keep). I need to (...) (19 years ago, 8-Aug-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Ulmaris Castle

We am proud to present to you: Ulmaris Castle (2 URLs) Post-Mod Gallery> These pictures are only of the exterior of the castle. Interior shots will come after Brickfest when I don't feel so much like a chicken with my head cut off. Ulmaris Castle (...) (19 years ago, 7-Aug-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

  Re: Classic Castle City Flags at BrickFest 2005

Steve, Cool, I've passed word along to Marc Nelson to update the roster for you. While I encourage people to use their flags on non CCC MOCs (I even put my CCC colors on a space dropship), I'd also like to make clear that no one should feel limited (...) (19 years ago, 4-Aug-05, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact