 Castle / 20985 (-5)
  Announcing NWBrickCon 2005 Theme Coordinators

NWBrickCon 2005 is coming up on October 7--9 in Seattle. Registration is possible at (URL) September 9. If you plan to display MOCs or other displays, or have any related questions, please contact the appropriate coordinator (preferably by October (...) (19 years ago, 15-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build.mosaic, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic, lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.western) !!

  "There Are Giants in the Sky!"

"When you're way up high, And you look below, At the world you left, And the things you know, Little more than a glance, Is enough to show, You just how small you are..." Here's the first in my latest series of vignettes based on classic fairy (...) (19 years ago, 11-Aug-05, to lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ulmaris Castle

Hey great co-build! Tons of detail, and well,..... It's big! Thanks for sharring, I'm gonna keep looking at the pictures. Lot's of construction to pour over. P.S. If you build another Mech, I'll buy you a sweet tea. No, make it a dare. e (19 years ago, 10-Aug-05, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ulmaris Castle

Really fantastic work, Anthony and Christina! I wish I wish I wish I could see it in person this weekend. Can't wait to see the interior shots! Safe journeys! -Teddy (19 years ago, 10-Aug-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Classic Castle City Flags at BrickFest 2005

Hi all, If anyone still has yet to let me know their flag colors, please let me know ASAP, specifically by midnight tonight. Marc Nelson and I are trying to get some kind of name/flag type display thing going. thanks Magnus (19 years ago, 9-Aug-05, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact