 Castle / 20985 (-20)
  Announcing NWBrickCon 2005 Theme Coordinators

NWBrickCon 2005 is coming up on October 7--9 in Seattle. Registration is possible at (URL) September 9. If you plan to display MOCs or other displays, or have any related questions, please contact the appropriate coordinator (preferably by October (...) (19 years ago, 15-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build.mosaic, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic, lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.western) !!

  "There Are Giants in the Sky!"

"When you're way up high, And you look below, At the world you left, And the things you know, Little more than a glance, Is enough to show, You just how small you are..." Here's the first in my latest series of vignettes based on classic fairy (...) (19 years ago, 11-Aug-05, to lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ulmaris Castle

Hey great co-build! Tons of detail, and well,..... It's big! Thanks for sharring, I'm gonna keep looking at the pictures. Lot's of construction to pour over. P.S. If you build another Mech, I'll buy you a sweet tea. No, make it a dare. e (19 years ago, 10-Aug-05, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ulmaris Castle

Really fantastic work, Anthony and Christina! I wish I wish I wish I could see it in person this weekend. Can't wait to see the interior shots! Safe journeys! -Teddy (19 years ago, 10-Aug-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Classic Castle City Flags at BrickFest 2005

Hi all, If anyone still has yet to let me know their flag colors, please let me know ASAP, specifically by midnight tonight. Marc Nelson and I are trying to get some kind of name/flag type display thing going. thanks Magnus (19 years ago, 9-Aug-05, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ulmaris Castle

(...) Thanks! I was a little worried about the mottling, but so far everyone seems to think I did a good job. The lack of tudor buildings comes from my want to use the original castle as much as possible. That being said, all the artist's renditions (...) (19 years ago, 9-Aug-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Ulmaris Castle

Very nice?! Only very nice?! Absolutely beautiful! This has got to be one of the greatest castle MOCs I've ever seen, and I've seen most castles one brickshelf and on MOCpages! I really must congratulate you. And I thought mine were good... :) (...) (19 years ago, 8-Aug-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Ulmaris Castle

(...) Very nice. The molted look works well. I like all the different arrow slits, the cross one in particular. Recessed walls with arches over windows is a nice effect. Good randomization of the path (inside and outside the main keep). I need to (...) (19 years ago, 8-Aug-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Ulmaris Castle

We am proud to present to you: Ulmaris Castle (2 URLs) Post-Mod Gallery> These pictures are only of the exterior of the castle. Interior shots will come after Brickfest when I don't feel so much like a chicken with my head cut off. Ulmaris Castle (...) (19 years ago, 7-Aug-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

  Re: Classic Castle City Flags at BrickFest 2005

Steve, Cool, I've passed word along to Marc Nelson to update the roster for you. While I encourage people to use their flags on non CCC MOCs (I even put my CCC colors on a space dropship), I'd also like to make clear that no one should feel limited (...) (19 years ago, 4-Aug-05, to lugnet.castle)

  BrickQuest (Adv) at BrickFest 2005

Hello Castlers who might attend BrickFest. I'll be running a BrickQuest game. This game will be quite a bit different than your typical BrickQuest game (which I'm calling BrickQuest Advanced for the time being), as it will be on a battlefield (...) (19 years ago, 3-Aug-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: Classic Castle City Flags at BrickFest 2005

(...) ... (...) I'm planning on bringing a catapult (evil siege engine). All I have are yellow flags (at least that's all I can find), so I'd like to have my unique flag to be two yellow flags. Thanks Steve Hassenplug (19 years ago, 2-Aug-05, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New MOCs by the Lenmeister

(...) Nathan, Panic is premature at this point. What is clear is that Lugnet will be evolving under new leadership in the future. Check out (URL) Suz's blog> and various threads in .admin for more. Bruce (19 years ago, 2-Aug-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Mos Espa Arena Viewing Tower

During the Boonta Eve Classic, the family and friends of some privileged racers watch the race from the (URL) viewing towers> built in various areas inside the grand arena. (URL) AC (19 years ago, 2-Aug-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: Battle by the Sea

(...) This in no less than amazing. The scenery is absoloutly the top notch. Please please do another with that set up! The battle has a very pleasing style to it, it almost reminds me of the layouts used in the older catalogs (A very good thing by (...) (19 years ago, 1-Aug-05, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Kung Fu Vignettes + Rocketman Escapes!!

(...) Thanks. That was a 2ndary thought that I think adds that extra bit of detail to the scene. My favorite thing about vignettes is the ability to add in ever detail that pops in your head. (...) YES Bruce!! I did!! ;o) -Lenny (19 years ago, 1-Aug-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Kung Fu Vignettes + Rocketman Escapes!!

In lugnet.announce.moc, Leonard Hoffman wrote: SNIP Hey Lenny, I really like these a lot. The exhaust from the Jetpack, the roof breaking open, all really cool designs that are well executed. Nice choice of heads on the kicking vignette. Perhaps the (...) (19 years ago, 1-Aug-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Kung Fu Vignettes + Rocketman Escapes!!

Hey Lenster, I already commented over on C-C on the kung fu, but just saw this with the space themed one as well. Great application of Mike's jetpack design. I love the way he's crashing through the ceiling. BTW, had you seen Moko's recent (URL) (...) (19 years ago, 1-Aug-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Kung Fu Vignettes + Rocketman Escapes!!

(URL) I've been watching Wuxia and Kung Fu films lately, and these are some scenes inspired by them. (URL) Count Blockula (aka Mike Crowley) made this totally awesome (URL) jetpack>. Well, its wicked cool. So I stole the design and then had (...) (19 years ago, 31-Jul-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.space, FTX) !

  Re: Riverside Rebuilt

This is nice. I missed it the first time (hmm...) but I like this revised layout better than the one I didn't see : ) Something about this MOC captures a certain 'legoness' that I really appreciate... Thanks for sharing and God Bless, Nathan (19 years ago, 30-Jul-05, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact