 Castle / 20978
  Re: Ulmaris Castle

(...) Very nice. The molted look works well. I like all the different arrow slits, the cross one in particular. Recessed walls with arches over windows is a nice effect. Good randomization of the path (inside and outside the main keep). I need to (...) (19 years ago, 8-Aug-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Ulmaris Castle

Very nice?! Only very nice?! Absolutely beautiful! This has got to be one of the greatest castle MOCs I've ever seen, and I've seen most castles one brickshelf and on MOCpages! I really must congratulate you. And I thought mine were good... :) (...) (19 years ago, 8-Aug-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Ulmaris Castle

(...) Thanks! I was a little worried about the mottling, but so far everyone seems to think I did a good job. The lack of tudor buildings comes from my want to use the original castle as much as possible. That being said, all the artist's renditions (...) (19 years ago, 9-Aug-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)