 Castle / 20975 (-5)
  BrickQuest (Adv) at BrickFest 2005

Hello Castlers who might attend BrickFest. I'll be running a BrickQuest game. This game will be quite a bit different than your typical BrickQuest game (which I'm calling BrickQuest Advanced for the time being), as it will be on a battlefield (...) (19 years ago, 3-Aug-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: Classic Castle City Flags at BrickFest 2005

(...) ... (...) I'm planning on bringing a catapult (evil siege engine). All I have are yellow flags (at least that's all I can find), so I'd like to have my unique flag to be two yellow flags. Thanks Steve Hassenplug (19 years ago, 2-Aug-05, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New MOCs by the Lenmeister

(...) Nathan, Panic is premature at this point. What is clear is that Lugnet will be evolving under new leadership in the future. Check out (URL) Suz's blog> and various threads in .admin for more. Bruce (19 years ago, 2-Aug-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Mos Espa Arena Viewing Tower

During the Boonta Eve Classic, the family and friends of some privileged racers watch the race from the (URL) viewing towers> built in various areas inside the grand arena. (URL) AC (19 years ago, 2-Aug-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: Battle by the Sea

(...) This in no less than amazing. The scenery is absoloutly the top notch. Please please do another with that set up! The battle has a very pleasing style to it, it almost reminds me of the layouts used in the older catalogs (A very good thing by (...) (19 years ago, 1-Aug-05, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact