 Castle / 20960 (-10)
  Re: Riverside Rebuilt

(...) Hmm.... I'm not seeing the wench for hte portcullis - is it one of those rare Trans-White/Clear pirate wenches with the very expensive white pigtails?? (that's a joke) (19 years ago, 27-Jul-05, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle)

  Re: A goat. Sometimes I'm close to despair.

(...) Hi JoJo, I keep meaning to comment about this goat but getting distracted. It is great, fantastic, wonderful and funny. It doesn't look like its too big and besides,Minifigs are too big in there own way anyway. Perhaps its a Chernobyl goat and (...) (19 years ago, 27-Jul-05, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Tom Knuteson? LEGO display

Hey all, Google news-ing on "lego" I found (URL) article> about a medieval fair in Monroe, Wisconsin, which reads, in part: "Lego enthusiast and medieval history buff Tom Knuteson will have his Lego castle on display during the Faire. The castle (...) (19 years ago, 26-Jul-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Baba Jani's Pocket Palace

Nice little palace, Marc. Love the (URL) columns> on the tower, and the (URL) wall hanging>, especially as seen (URL) through the door>. -Brendan (19 years ago, 26-Jul-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.adventurers, FTX)

  Battle by the Sea

Well I sort of added this already but for those of you in the castle/fantasy only realm here is a battle scene I made. Let me know what you think of it. (URL) (19 years ago, 26-Jul-05, to lugnet.castle)

  Baba Jani's Pocket Palace

(URL) Baba Jani welcomes you!>> Who can afford a full-sized palace in today's overheated housing market? It's not small - it's cozy! Marc Nelson Jr. (URL) Marc's Creations>> (19 years ago, 25-Jul-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle, lugnet.adventurers, FTX) !

  Classic Castle City Flags at BrickFest 2005

Greetings all, There's less than 3 weeks til BrickFest! I apologise for not putting this together earlier, but I wanted to let all Castle builders know that the we will continue with the Classic Castle City flag system we had last year. Marc Nelson (...) (19 years ago, 25-Jul-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickfest) !

  Re: A goat. Sometimes I'm close to despair.

Hello! Thanks. (...) Hehe, yeah. But only when I had uploaded the picture and was looking at it I realised that, hm, goats have merely two teats.... (...) The problem with everything that small is: How to attach it? (...) animal. It's too big to (...) (19 years ago, 24-Jul-05, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle)

  Re: A goat. Sometimes I'm close to despair.

HAHAHA! Awesome! Cute lil' guy too. Now you just need the Designer Set T-Rex chomping on one or two of these. :D "The goat? He's going to eat the goat?" "Excellent!" -Stefan- (19 years ago, 24-Jul-05, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: A goat. Sometimes I'm close to despair.

In lugnet.announce.moc, Johannes Koehler wrote: SNIP Have you considered using technic flex straw? It just might work.... or even pneumo tubing.... although I'm not sure that exists in white. I like the model otherwise, especially how you did the (...) (19 years ago, 23-Jul-05, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact