 Castle / 20955 (-5)
  Baba Jani's Pocket Palace

(URL) Baba Jani welcomes you!>> Who can afford a full-sized palace in today's overheated housing market? It's not small - it's cozy! Marc Nelson Jr. (URL) Marc's Creations>> (19 years ago, 25-Jul-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle, lugnet.adventurers, FTX) !

  Classic Castle City Flags at BrickFest 2005

Greetings all, There's less than 3 weeks til BrickFest! I apologise for not putting this together earlier, but I wanted to let all Castle builders know that the we will continue with the Classic Castle City flag system we had last year. Marc Nelson (...) (19 years ago, 25-Jul-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickfest) !

  Re: A goat. Sometimes I'm close to despair.

Hello! Thanks. (...) Hehe, yeah. But only when I had uploaded the picture and was looking at it I realised that, hm, goats have merely two teats.... (...) The problem with everything that small is: How to attach it? (...) animal. It's too big to (...) (19 years ago, 24-Jul-05, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle)

  Re: A goat. Sometimes I'm close to despair.

HAHAHA! Awesome! Cute lil' guy too. Now you just need the Designer Set T-Rex chomping on one or two of these. :D "The goat? He's going to eat the goat?" "Excellent!" -Stefan- (19 years ago, 24-Jul-05, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: A goat. Sometimes I'm close to despair.

In lugnet.announce.moc, Johannes Koehler wrote: SNIP Have you considered using technic flex straw? It just might work.... or even pneumo tubing.... although I'm not sure that exists in white. I like the model otherwise, especially how you did the (...) (19 years ago, 23-Jul-05, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact