 Castle / 20950 (-20)
  Re: A goat. Sometimes I'm close to despair.

(...) And a nice (or should I sey menacing?) one! Play well, Jacob (19 years ago, 23-Jul-05, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle)

  Re: A goat. Sometimes I'm close to despair.

(...) lol! That's adorable. The head is particularly fine. I love how the ears, if viewed on diagonal, look as though there may be heavy, bushy eyebrows. The udder is very clever. Butt, you do know that goats have only two teats, right? (^^) I can't (...) (19 years ago, 23-Jul-05, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle)

  A goat. Sometimes I'm close to despair.

Hello! When I got my first Viking the first vague thought looking at those horns was something like "....goat....". So I built one. I quickly made several designs for the goat's head and for its body.Then I faced the problem: Hot to attache the head (...) (19 years ago, 23-Jul-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, FTX) !!

  Re: Felucia Scout Patrol

(...) You probably meant tan baseplates? I have both green and tan but are currently in use with my previous works. This is just the start of something I'm planning for a bigger scene. Thanks. Ac (19 years ago, 23-Jul-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: The LEGO Revival Survey

I know this is posted to many many groups, but I really need people from all interests to help take this survey. There are so many members here at Lugnet yet I feared too few ever check the home page or .general. So, I plea with all of you to allow (...) (19 years ago, 22-Jul-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.sports, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.western)

  Re: Felucia Scout Patrol

All those flowers look really nice on the scenery. However, the grey ground provides some unnatural look. Have you considered using brown baseplates? Or, as they are hard to find, some sort of green ones? Regards, Chris (19 years ago, 21-Jul-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Felucia Scout Patrol

Felucia was a world teeming with fungal life-forms and immense primitive plants. Beneath the hazy canopies of the enormous pitcher plants and leafy growths is a surreal color-drenched landscape where an infantry unit of Republic scouts are on (...) (19 years ago, 21-Jul-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Joe Vig In Shelob's Lair

Now that the Joe Vig contest is over, I have my own new Joe Vig vignette to present: Joe Vig In Shelob's Lair. (2 URLs) Look out, Joe!!! -- Nathan Wells (19 years ago, 20-Jul-05, to lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Re: Stonehenge

(...) They look at little short for 16"... JOHN (19 years ago, 19-Jul-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

  Re: Stonehenge

(...) Perfect for Spinal Tap! Cool Moc, looking forward to seeing it at Brickfest! Scott (19 years ago, 18-Jul-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

  Re: Stonehenge

Oh, boy! And it looks like the Emperor himself has come to personally oversee the completion of this structure: (URL) Will he appreciate Spinal Tap's musical tribute? Only time will tell... -Teddy (19 years ago, 18-Jul-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Stonehenge

I made a replica of Stonehenge on a 2X2 baseplate area. It is, of course, Stonehenge as it looked centuries ago when none of the stones had fallen down yet. (3 URLs) Here's the whole (URL) gallery> on Brickshelf. Since the real Stonehenge isn't (...) (19 years ago, 18-Jul-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.ancient, FTX) !

  Felucia WIP

Dropped by a Lego store last week during my lunch break and saw (URL) these> marked down from 25% up to 50% off. I'd normally wouldn't even pay attention to these except that an idea for a Felucia scene hit me! Here's what I've managed to get done (...) (19 years ago, 18-Jul-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Re: 5994 Catapult

"Dan Thompson" <danaliobi@aol.com> wrote in message news:IJo6Dn.JnJ@lugnet.com... (...) displays for (...) near me (...) In addition to the Catapult, my Wal-Mart had two small Racers sets as well - 4308 and 4309. It was interesting that 4308 and (...) (19 years ago, 15-Jul-05, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.castle)

  Re: 5994 Catapult

(...) I think most Walmarts will carry these. I got all 16 from the Walmart near me for $0.97 each but they were not in their system yet. The cashier had to manually enter them. (19 years ago, 15-Jul-05, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.castle)

  Re: 5994 Catapult

(...) That's what it says, but at my local wal-mart they insisted that it should be $3.96. I told them it said .97 but they said that was for different bag (racers). (19 years ago, 14-Jul-05, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.castle)

  New MOCs by the Lenmeister

Ya, so this is crossposted a bunch. If you reply, please place the follow-ups correctly. Or ignore it entirely, and just post to .build. Like whatever dude, Lugnet is dying two months anyways... (URL) Built for the Historic Trust Competition. (URL) (...) (19 years ago, 14-Jul-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, FTX) !

  MOC card forms

Hey! OK, less than a month to go, I can hardly wait! As a theme room coordinator I'd just like to add a friendly reminder to all attendees, to please fill out your MOC card forms in advance - it makes it so much easier for us to anticipate space and (...) (19 years ago, 14-Jul-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.castle, FTX) !

  5994 Catapult

Available at Walmart in Syracuse locations on end-of-aisle strip displays for $0.97 each. (19 years ago, 13-Jul-05, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.castle)

  Everybody was Kung-fu Fighting...

Well maybe not... I'd planned to have a couple of ninjas fighting out front, but then realized I'd packed them all away. So instead Kilroy got the position of honor... (URL) Here's the rest of the gallery (including some other Adventurer vignettes) (...) (19 years ago, 12-Jul-05, to lugnet.castle.ninja, lugnet.castle, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.vignette)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact