 Castle / 20940 (-5)
  Re: Stonehenge

Oh, boy! And it looks like the Emperor himself has come to personally oversee the completion of this structure: (URL) Will he appreciate Spinal Tap's musical tribute? Only time will tell... -Teddy (19 years ago, 18-Jul-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Stonehenge

I made a replica of Stonehenge on a 2X2 baseplate area. It is, of course, Stonehenge as it looked centuries ago when none of the stones had fallen down yet. (3 URLs) Here's the whole (URL) gallery> on Brickshelf. Since the real Stonehenge isn't (...) (19 years ago, 18-Jul-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.ancient, FTX) !

  Felucia WIP

Dropped by a Lego store last week during my lunch break and saw (URL) these> marked down from 25% up to 50% off. I'd normally wouldn't even pay attention to these except that an idea for a Felucia scene hit me! Here's what I've managed to get done (...) (19 years ago, 18-Jul-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Re: 5994 Catapult

"Dan Thompson" <danaliobi@aol.com> wrote in message news:IJo6Dn.JnJ@lugnet.com... (...) displays for (...) near me (...) In addition to the Catapult, my Wal-Mart had two small Racers sets as well - 4308 and 4309. It was interesting that 4308 and (...) (19 years ago, 15-Jul-05, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.castle)

  Re: 5994 Catapult

(...) I think most Walmarts will carry these. I got all 16 from the Walmart near me for $0.97 each but they were not in their system yet. The cashier had to manually enter them. (19 years ago, 15-Jul-05, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact