 Castle / 20925 (-20)
  Re: cheeky little new Castle Lego set

(...) Does anybody know why the set number for the chess set starts with G? Are there any other sets with G numbers? I've been trying to track this down but I'm having no luck. I'm especially curious to find out if it stands for "Game" - meaning (...) (19 years ago, 3-Jul-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: catapault target offerd up.

(...) I expect that my project will be in a room with possibly some sculpture or maybe micro stuff,possibly town. (19 years ago, 27-Jun-05, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: EVIL ENGINES at BrickFest 2005

(...) Brian, You know I hadn't thought about that initially, but sure, go ahead. Ballistae are cool. (Siege cannons aren't.) I look forward to see what you're able to come up with! cheers Magnus (19 years ago, 29-Jun-05, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Seaside Castle

(...) Booooo! Hissssss! :P Seriously, the MOC looks pretty nice. The pun on the other hand . . . Bruce (19 years ago, 29-Jun-05, to lugnet.build, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Seaside Castle

(...) The minifigs on the inside need to be careful that they don't stare out of those windows too much...they might go crosseyed. (I know, I know--when a bad pun presents itself, for some reason I just have to say it.) David "Fuzzy" Gregory (19 years ago, 29-Jun-05, to lugnet.build, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: EVIL ENGINES at BrickFest 2005

(...) I'm assuming *any* "engine" is OK, yes? Like ballista? Not *quite* a catapult, but something I'm thinking about... (19 years ago, 28-Jun-05, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Fishing Village

thats lovely Stephen. I wasn't sure of that baseplate when I first saw it, but you have made great use of it there. (19 years ago, 27-Jun-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: Fishing Village

Looks great!!! I really like the look of you midevil dwellings. If you don't mind I may use some of those ideas. (19 years ago, 25-Jun-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Fishing Village

Hey all, Had a little free time this afternoon, and couldn't bring myself to study anymore than 8 hours today(my life sucks by the way). So I started doing a little building. I've been wanting to use that plate from the new Coast Guard base, to (...) (19 years ago, 25-Jun-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: catapault target offerd up.

(...) Just Xposting this. Magnus (19 years ago, 23-Jun-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.contests)

  Re: Princess Bride Vignettes + Jousting Knights

Wow- 5 really excellent new creations today. Beautiful work! (2 URLs) Tony Hafner (URL) www.hafhead.com> (19 years ago, 22-Jun-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)

  Re: Princess Bride Vignettes + Jousting Knights

"Aristotle? Plato? Socrates? John Neal? Morons!" :-) I only beat you by 5 minutes or so - not too bad. -James (19 years ago, 22-Jun-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)

  Re: Princess Bride Vignettes + Jousting Knights

(...) (URL) LOL> I'm a little slow:-) JOHN (19 years ago, 22-Jun-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)

  Re: Princess Bride Vignettes + Jousting Knights

(...) You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means. :-) Lenny: Brilliant. Creating vigs of movie moments is a concept that could actually get me to build one. Well done. JOHN (19 years ago, 22-Jun-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)

  Re: Princess Bride Vignettes + Jousting Knights

You keep using that word - I don't think it means what you think it means. :-) Great MOCs, Lenny! James Wilson Dallas, TX (19 years ago, 22-Jun-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)

  Re: Mustafar Mission

(...) Thank-you AC Pin! I love it when you cross-post to the .castle section. Your creations are always so great that they're a welcome addition to this forum. Peace, --==Richard==-- (19 years ago, 22-Jun-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Princess Bride Vignettes + Jousting Knights

(...) deletia (...) All I can say is Inconceivable! :) Spotlighted. -Anne (19 years ago, 22-Jun-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)

"Leonard Hoffman" <lahoffma@mailer.fsu.edu> wrote in message news:IIG5vo.188v@lugnet.com... (...) They [are] nice, but I wouldn't say they're perfect. Nice vigs, thanks for sharing. They made me smile. I love that movie... Rob (19 years ago, 21-Jun-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.vignette)

  Princess Bride Vignettes + Jousting Knights

(URL) "It's not my fault being the biggest and the strongest... I don't even exercise!" (URL) "Do you know Aristotle? Plato? Socrates? Morons." These go with ones that I have already made: (URL) "Ah, but you see. I'm not left handed either." (URL) (...) (19 years ago, 21-Jun-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.vignette, FTX) !!

  Mustafar Mission

Anakin contemplates the impact of his mission amidst the apocalyptic landscape formed by the lava flow from the erupting volcanoes in the fiery world of Mustafar. (URL) AC Cross-post to .castle for the volcanic landscape. (19 years ago, 21-Jun-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact