 Castle / 20925 (-10)
  Re: cheeky little new Castle Lego set

(...) Does anybody know why the set number for the chess set starts with G? Are there any other sets with G numbers? I've been trying to track this down but I'm having no luck. I'm especially curious to find out if it stands for "Game" - meaning (...) (19 years ago, 3-Jul-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: catapault target offerd up.

(...) I expect that my project will be in a room with possibly some sculpture or maybe micro stuff,possibly town. (19 years ago, 27-Jun-05, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: EVIL ENGINES at BrickFest 2005

(...) Brian, You know I hadn't thought about that initially, but sure, go ahead. Ballistae are cool. (Siege cannons aren't.) I look forward to see what you're able to come up with! cheers Magnus (19 years ago, 29-Jun-05, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Seaside Castle

(...) Booooo! Hissssss! :P Seriously, the MOC looks pretty nice. The pun on the other hand . . . Bruce (19 years ago, 29-Jun-05, to lugnet.build, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Seaside Castle

(...) The minifigs on the inside need to be careful that they don't stare out of those windows too much...they might go crosseyed. (I know, I know--when a bad pun presents itself, for some reason I just have to say it.) David "Fuzzy" Gregory (19 years ago, 29-Jun-05, to lugnet.build, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: EVIL ENGINES at BrickFest 2005

(...) I'm assuming *any* "engine" is OK, yes? Like ballista? Not *quite* a catapult, but something I'm thinking about... (19 years ago, 28-Jun-05, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Fishing Village

thats lovely Stephen. I wasn't sure of that baseplate when I first saw it, but you have made great use of it there. (19 years ago, 27-Jun-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: Fishing Village

Looks great!!! I really like the look of you midevil dwellings. If you don't mind I may use some of those ideas. (19 years ago, 25-Jun-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Fishing Village

Hey all, Had a little free time this afternoon, and couldn't bring myself to study anymore than 8 hours today(my life sucks by the way). So I started doing a little building. I've been wanting to use that plate from the new Coast Guard base, to (...) (19 years ago, 25-Jun-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: catapault target offerd up.

(...) Just Xposting this. Magnus (19 years ago, 23-Jun-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.contests)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact