 Castle / 2092
Re: Question re: 6095 Royal Joust
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 01:48:39 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Bryan Wong writes:
For those of you who have the set in question, can you verify for me that both
of the shields on the "dummy" have the Knight's Kingdom symbol?

They should, since those bull people have egg-shaped shields.  Just want to
make sure before doing something I might regret...

Thanks!

Bryan

Yup, they do.

Jeff