 Castle / 20905 (-5)
  Gawain and the Green Knight

Hey all, Ever since they released the KK2 figures, I've been wanting to do a "Gawain and the Green Knight" MOC. I'm quite surprised no one beat me to it... For those unfamiliar with the story, here is a brief synopsis of the opening scene: The Green (...) (19 years ago, 21-Jun-05, to lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.castle)

  Re: White vs Gray?

(...) Exactly the same thing goes for the Greek temples. (19 years ago, 17-Jun-05, to lugnet.castle)

  Chess Vignettes

Hey all, To celebrate the new chess set, here are two vigs: (URL) in the Park> and (URL). (2 URLs) Bruce (19 years ago, 17-Jun-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.vignette, FTX) !

  Re: White vs Gray?

Now that is interesting. I also knew about the whitewashing, but had no idea about the heraldric colors. Might make for an interesting MOC...hmmm. Josh (19 years ago, 17-Jun-05, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Cliffton Castle

(...) A lot of pics I know... but I found it frustrating to capture 'being there'... It definately looks better in person but you could say the same of many MOCs. Incidently, you replying makes me consider the greatness of Lugnet... 3 years ago I (...) (19 years ago, 14-Jun-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact