 Castle / 20895 (-5)
  White vs Gray?

[Exit Real-Life-Imposed Dim Age] Hey all. Been a long time since I posted in .castle. Back in the day, a few of you might recall, we had a series of discussions on facts and history that might influence our building. A few days ago I saw a program (...) (19 years ago, 14-Jun-05, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Cliffton Castle

(...) -snip- (...) Magnificent creation! I love the beacon, the waterfront and the general cramped/busy-ness of the whole settlement. What you need, of course, is a really nice ship to park at that wharf! ;-) Cheers Richie Dulin (19 years ago, 14-Jun-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: Cliffton Castle

(...) Thanks a lot... You pinned all my favs almost in the same order! Glad to see it came across : ) God Bless, Nathan (19 years ago, 14-Jun-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: Cliffton Castle

(...) Thanks much! Pleased to build something that can be appreciated across heavily defended theme frontiers ; ) God Bless, Nathan (19 years ago, 14-Jun-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: Armitage Hotel

(...) I knew I recognized your name... .Castle has been quiet too long... I remember some of your MOCs with fondness, especially the bookstore! On a completely random note. As I was taking apart Cliffton I noticed how heavy the different pieces (...) (19 years ago, 14-Jun-05, to lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact