 Castle / 20890 (-5)
  Re: Cliffton Castle

(...) Hey Nathan, there is alot to like in here: aysmetrical castle, giant beacon, water feature, sculpted terrain...and plenty of action to please the mainline hot weather crowd. Excellent attention to detail throughout. My personal favorites are (...) (19 years ago, 13-Jun-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: Announcing the C-C.com CheckMate Chess Contest!

(...) Well, rats. I was about to propose a Chess Set contest, but I would have proposed it with no restrictions on theme. Medieval themes would of course have been well represented, but I think we would have seen some interesting entries in other (...) (19 years ago, 13-Jun-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.contests, FTX)

  Re: First Castle

(...) Nathan I just love it. I like how its suspended on the rock. looks like it's really floating on clouds. Very nice work I give it a 10 out of 10. (19 years ago, 13-Jun-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Cliffton Castle

(...) I'm not a castle guy, but this is very impressive. I like the inclusion of water and trees as natural elements. The building style incorporating stone and wood buildings is very nice. And of course the inclusion of all the little details like (...) (19 years ago, 13-Jun-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: Armitage Hotel

(...) I've done more in castle than in town, actually. (URL) And even with castle there is room for strange interpretations. I've heard a lot of "Is this supposed to be something from Lord of the Rings?" Specifically when they are look at scene (...) (19 years ago, 13-Jun-05, to lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact