 Castle / 20880
    First Castle —Nathan Proudlove
   So, here it is, my first ever castle creation. I had a lot of fun with this build, imagining a whole backstory of a wizard who was able to protect his home and his family from the destruction of their world by casting a spell around their castle, (...) (19 years ago, 13-Jun-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

        Re: First Castle —Nathan Todd
     Hey Nathan : ) A nice castle and great debut! The base is really nice and the overall scale is inviting... Thanks for sharing and God Bless, Nathan (19 years ago, 13-Jun-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

        Re: First Castle —Samarth Moray
     (...) I think everyone here knows I'm totally not into castle, and you won't find many (if any) of my posts here, but... WOW. That is just the coolest thing I've ever seen. Removed straight from a fairytale. I just love it. Hats off to you. (...) (19 years ago, 13-Jun-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

        Re: First Castle —Jason Brant
   (...) Nathan I just love it. I like how its suspended on the rock. looks like it's really floating on clouds. Very nice work I give it a 10 out of 10. (19 years ago, 13-Jun-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)