 Castle / 20852
    Lost Castles? —Nathan Todd
    Hey all, seeing this in Lugnet .space : (URL) me wonder whether anyone has ever collected all the lego MOC castles of large dimensions into one place... I can remember a few from Lugnet lore but I'm sure there were more before I got online in the (...) (19 years ago, 4-May-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)