 Castle / 20826
  Re: Minas Tirith scenes

Very nice! I especially liked the flooring in the House of Healing -- set diagonally. I'd love to peek at how that was done. Keep up the great work! Joe (19 years ago, 26-Apr-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Minas Tirith scenes

(...) Mwahahahaha! Fooled you. :) That's actually really simple--they're not at all connected. Since I build largely for the camera, things aren't always solid. The floor is actually a big wall of tan bricks that's been flopped over on its side. (...) (19 years ago, 29-Apr-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)