 Castle / 20815 (-5)
  LEGO changes the Minifig helmet again?

I'm looking for some independant confirmation on something I just discovered. Has anyone else already pointed this out? I was playing around with a KK2 Knight, specifically the red one, putting his visor on some different colored helmets, when I (...) (19 years ago, 16-Apr-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle) !

  Re: Some castle-related minifigs, and a method to make custom banners

Hi Norbert, Again, I'm amazed both by the time & dedication you put into your art, as well as the stunning results you were able to achieve in the end. Your knights reminded me of a set of lead figures I used to have sitting on my desk many years (...) (19 years ago, 14-Apr-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.parts.custom, FTX)

  Some castle-related minifigs, and a method to make custom banners

Hello everyone I thought I would spotlight a few castle-related custom minifigures of mine that were recently put up on Brickshelf. These are very old MOCs, dating back at least a decade, but they've only recently had their pictures taken. I've (...) (19 years ago, 10-Apr-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.parts.custom) !!

  Re: Caslte & Space Display - Gaming at F-Con Pictures/Report - MichLUG

(...) It looks like a lot of the links on the left (in the castle section) lead to thumbnails, not full images. Marc Nelson Jr. (URL) Marc's Creations>> (19 years ago, 6-Apr-05, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Caslte & Space Display - Gaming at F-Con Pictures/Report - MichLUG

(...) Sorry, forgot the link. I've been sorta brain dead lately. Ugh. (URL) Pictures and Report> Jason Spears | (URL) House of Bricks> | (URL) BrickCentral> | (URL) MichLUG> | (URL) CLB> (19 years ago, 6-Apr-05, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.castle, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact