 Castle / 20790 (-5)
  My first post - Red Tower

Hello All, This is my first post here, but I have been on Classic-Castle for a while. I have been inspired by the Henning Friis Andersen's big yellow castle, to build my own non-gray tower. It is pretty basic, but uses an idea I had for a different (...) (20 years ago, 22-Mar-05, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: When the King got more money (bigger yellow castle)

WOW! This is the nicest castle I've seen in a long time! Love the towers, the interesting angles, and the asymetry. Magnus (20 years ago, 20-Mar-05, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Two Vignettes and a Funeral

(...) Those were all very good, especially the beach one. The Southern California wave rider in me came out when I saw it. Question- Did you intentionally make it look like the surfer is going to go over the falls? A nice accent if you did. Adr. (20 years ago, 20-Mar-05, to lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.town, lugnet.general)

  Re: Two Vignettes and a Funeral

(...) I was just watching Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade (one of *My* faviorite movies) last night. Weird, but great! Though I'll have to say the beach MOC was my fav... God Bless, Nathan (20 years ago, 20-Mar-05, to lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.town, lugnet.general)

  Re: New MOC: Celtic Longhouse

In lugnet.castle, Nathan Wells wrote: -snip- (...) Hey, I think this is very nice. Using those parts like that is perfect! Great idea. Thank you for sharring. e (20 years ago, 19-Mar-05, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact