 Castle / 20785 (-10)
  Re: Two Vignettes and a Funeral

(...) Thanks. Hadn't thought about the transblue. Not sure if I have enough transblue bricks or any transblue slopes. (...) Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade! (...) Any suggestions on how to make it less static? Steve (20 years ago, 19-Mar-05, to lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.town, lugnet.general)

  New MOC: Celtic Longhouse

(2 URLs) Please let me know what you think! -- Nathan Wells (20 years ago, 19-Mar-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.schleim, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: Two Vignettes and a Funeral

Very nice! The sun bathing one is my favorite! In fact, I had nearly the very same idea for a Joe Vig vignette! I think the wave might look better if it had some transparent blue and white pieces in it, but the shape itself looks good. The Floor Is (...) (20 years ago, 19-Mar-05, to lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.town, lugnet.general)

  Two Vignettes and a Funeral

Hey all, Spent the morning making three vignettes: This one is from a scene in my favorite movie, which I was watching while I was building. Its called "The Floor is On Fire:" (URL) second one illustrates the dangers of setting up sun-bathing camp (...) (20 years ago, 19-Mar-05, to lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.town, lugnet.general)

  Re: MOC: a Chinese style building

(...) Very nice work !! I have been meaning to build something of a Chinese style buildings recently but with outside corridors with pillars and have just started gathering pieces to do that. I really like the overlapping roof work. Keep it up. KK (20 years ago, 19-Mar-05, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOC: a Chinese style building

(...) This is quite a pretty building, even with the cheating. Thanks for sharing. Xposted to town. (20 years ago, 18-Mar-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

  MOC: a Chinese style building

(URL) simple creation, with some cheating applied (some slopes are jammed together) (20 years ago, 18-Mar-05, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: When the King got more money (bigger yellow castle)

(...) Geometrical perfection... I LOVE IT! (...) I look forward to seeing those too. (20 years ago, 18-Mar-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: When the King got more money (bigger yellow castle)

(...) that though, I how I'm impressed with how you modeled all the different towers; square, octagonal, triangular and round. This would be a great resource for someone wondering just how to make a non-rectangular tower. Thanks for sharing this, I (...) (20 years ago, 17-Mar-05, to lugnet.castle)

  Castle Lego fun at Casa Loma...

Part of its Spring Break special programming, "Knights and Knaves" there is a Lego Knights Kingdom section where you can see the life-size model(s) of Jayko and put together your own creations there. Information found here: (URL) won't be going (...) (20 years ago, 17-Mar-05, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor, lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact