 Castle / 20762
  Re: The Hall of Albirona - The full story (Director's Cut)

This MOC is truly amazing!! Jojo, your work constantly astounds me. You are constantly raising the bar. The arched ceiling is absolutely fantastic, and is made even more remarkable by the fact that you don't seem to use any specialized elements to (...) (19 years ago, 8-Mar-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: The Hall of Albirona - The full story (Director's Cut)

Hello! (...) Thanks for the praise! (...) I don't hope so. Maybe I'd not be able to jump over it myself... (...) For the arched ceiling I used the most ordinary and non-specialized bricks imaginable, i.e. 2x4 bricks and 2x2 bricks :-) It's an (...) (19 years ago, 10-Mar-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.color)