 Castle / 20761
    Re: The Hall of Albirona - The full story (Director's Cut) —Brendan Powell Smith
   Jojo, this structure is so impressive! Every once in a while I get it in my head that I'm starting to become a good builder, but then something like this comes along and I feel humbled. Excellent job capturing the overall look of the building, (...) (19 years ago, 8-Mar-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

        Re: The Hall of Albirona - The full story (Director's Cut) —Johannes Koehler
   Hello! (...) Oooh, actually you are the last one to have reason to feel humbled! Your skills of illustrating a story (the Bible, but whom do I tell that) are hardly equaled. (...) Hehe, I happened to have a not too small an amount of those flat (...) (19 years ago, 10-Mar-05, to lugnet.castle)