 Castle / 20758
  Re: The Hall of Albirona - The full story (Director's Cut)

(...) Wow! I loved it! I loved the model, but I love the backstory even more. I also thoroughly enjoyed all the detail work involved and your special "added touches" like the bird cage, the harp and Black Falcon guy. Ben Medinets (19 years ago, 8-Mar-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: The Hall of Albirona - The full story (Director's Cut)

(...) I'll second all the compliments. One thing I wanted to add was that I also saw the pictures first. That there was a story about a young woman becoming a wizard and them setting out and finding her own home was quite obvious. Frank (19 years ago, 8-Mar-05, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Hall of Albirona - The full story (Director's Cut)

Hello! (...) Thanks for the praise! Well, the story... I don't build for the purpose of illustrating stories, but I wrote the story to accompany the pictures. I'm afraid this does affect the quality of the story... Henceforth there shall not be a (...) (19 years ago, 10-Mar-05, to lugnet.castle)