 Castle / 20715
  Re: New Viking minifig has vicious looking face

(...) Where are the beards? Why were there no beards? Are there going to be beards? Were the beards simply from the preliminary shots, and didn't make it to final production?!? ?I would like some new beards please? Questionly, --==Richard==-- (20 years ago, 19-Feb-05, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Viking minifig has vicious looking face

(...) So would I... :-) I personally think the beards were only for the prototype pictures. Actual mass-marketing of ABS beards in different styles was probably too expensive a proposition for Lego to make. Of course I could always be pleasantly (...) (20 years ago, 20-Feb-05, to lugnet.castle)