 Castle / 20700
    Blueprint to Castle [Yet Unnamed] —Anthony Sava
   I've been showing my castle's blueprint to so many people privately, I might as well make it public. So, if you want to see the blueprint, follow the link below: (URL) isn't the link to my bricklink shop? Yeah it is. Desperate? Yeah. Underhanded? (...) (20 years ago, 12-Feb-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Blueprint to Castle [Yet Unnamed] —Paul Sinasohn
   (...) <SNIP> This is my first post to .castle; please fogive me if I break any rules. FOr a source of castle blueprints, check out this company: (URL) have no affiliation with the copmany. These are Real castles, some day I'd love to own one, but (...) (20 years ago, 12-Feb-05, to lugnet.castle)