 Castle / 20700 (-5)
  Blueprint to Castle [Yet Unnamed]

I've been showing my castle's blueprint to so many people privately, I might as well make it public. So, if you want to see the blueprint, follow the link below: (URL) isn't the link to my bricklink shop? Yeah it is. Desperate? Yeah. Underhanded? (...) (20 years ago, 12-Feb-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Dragon by Sealug member

(...) That guy there would be Mr. Todd Kubo. One of our new Lego Ambassadors BTW. Mark N. (20 years ago, 10-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Dragon by Sealug member

(...) I'm pretty sure this is the guy here (URL) And your right... He does do nice stuff (20 years ago, 10-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Happy Year of the Rooster

(...) Sorry no. But you can repost to announce.moc and request cancels. If you request a cancel for both the prior posts in the thread (By URL specifically, a vague request will not do) I'll make this post go away too. As long as no one else posts, (...) (20 years ago, 10-Feb-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Happy Year of the Rooster

Dang, I'm sorry, I posted this to .announce rather than .announce.moc. Is there any way for an admin to move this? Bruce (20 years ago, 10-Feb-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact