 Castle / 20695 (-10)
  Dragon by Sealug member

Hi all, Does anyone know who built the dragon in this picture? (URL) That's really cool. Are there better pictures of this on-line? Thanks, Bruce (20 years ago, 10-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Mediterranean Windmill

This is a windmill based on one I photographed in Fuerteventura¹. I made it a while ago and tried to photograph it then, but these pictures are a bit better. (URL) Windmill>> Click the image for the Brickshelf folder. It took me a while to come up (...) (20 years ago, 9-Feb-05, to lugnet.build.schleim, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, FTX) !!

  Spiral Staircase

Here's a spiral staircase for those of you who do stately homes or castles. You might like to make a mirror image pair of them for a mansion. (URL) To get plates to stack at angles I had to use tiles, so unfortunately the minifigure can't stand on (...) (20 years ago, 9-Feb-05, to lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

  Happy Year of the Rooster

"And in that very moment, away behind in some courtyard of the City, a cock crowed. Shrill and clear he crowed, recking nothing of wizardry or war, welcoming only the morning that in the sky far above the shadows of death was coming with the dawn." (...) (20 years ago, 9-Feb-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  One of my first castles

Hi, Now this isn't my first castle posted online, but it is one of my first I built. I just never got around to the finishing touches and taking pictures of it until yesterday. Anyways, here it is: (URL) Gallery is moderated so you don't have to (...) (20 years ago, 7-Feb-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: Wall with a secret

(...) Ahhhh!!111!! The heracy! I must save those CS logo bricks! I will trade you 2 to 1 2x1 regualr grey bricks fro your cs bricks! Oh the terror! Kyle (URL) (20 years ago, 7-Feb-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Wall with a secret

(...) Indeed, as I've often suspected. If you examine a castler closely you're likely to find a spacer hidden or locked within. (Or, perhaps, bricked in...) That's an excellent use of parts, Bruce. Concept proved. Engreebled as it is, there's not a (...) (20 years ago, 7-Feb-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Sword'd!

(...) Hey, thanks! The 8x8 grille plates were added mainly because I ran out of regular black plates, but I do like the way it came out. The whole thing, scabbard and sword, probably took about 5 to 10 hours, but that's including prototypes and (...) (20 years ago, 7-Feb-05, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Sword'd!

Hey, Matt! Very cool! I particularly like your choice of the 8x8 grille plates for the scabbard! Sweet touch. How long did it take you? I built a sword myself awhile ago, check it out if you like: (URL) Sklar" <matthew.sklar@gmail.com> wrote in (...) (20 years ago, 6-Feb-05, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Sword'd!

(...) Hahah! Good one, but I like my hair the way it is. Actually, I'd like to grow it a bit longer, and if I could, grow a beard to go with it. (...) Indeed, but I practically ran out of plates on this, so a sheild is right out of the question. But (...) (20 years ago, 6-Feb-05, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact