 Castle / 20687
    Re: Sword'd! —David Simmons
   Hey, Matt! Very cool! I particularly like your choice of the 8x8 grille plates for the scabbard! Sweet touch. How long did it take you? I built a sword myself awhile ago, check it out if you like: (URL) Sklar" <matthew.sklar@gmail.com> wrote in (...) (20 years ago, 6-Feb-05, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Sword'd! —Matthew Sklar
   (...) Hey, thanks! The 8x8 grille plates were added mainly because I ran out of regular black plates, but I do like the way it came out. The whole thing, scabbard and sword, probably took about 5 to 10 hours, but that's including prototypes and (...) (20 years ago, 7-Feb-05, to lugnet.castle)