 Castle / 20684
  Sword'd!

Even though (I think) Space > Castle, Castle is still a good theme, and I like to induldge myself in it every so often. The other day in French class, my teacher said our big project for this term (counting for 50% of the term's mark) will be to (...) (19 years ago, 6-Feb-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

  Re: Sword'd!

(...) Too bad LEGO swords aren't sharp enough to give you a haircut. (Hey man--you did say to comment!) A shield to go with it would be sweet. David "Fuzzy" Gregory (19 years ago, 6-Feb-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Sword'd!

(...) Hahah! Good one, but I like my hair the way it is. Actually, I'd like to grow it a bit longer, and if I could, grow a beard to go with it. (...) Indeed, but I practically ran out of plates on this, so a sheild is right out of the question. But (...) (19 years ago, 6-Feb-05, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Sword'd!

Hey, Matt! Very cool! I particularly like your choice of the 8x8 grille plates for the scabbard! Sweet touch. How long did it take you? I built a sword myself awhile ago, check it out if you like: (URL) Sklar" <matthew.sklar@gmail.com> wrote in (...) (19 years ago, 6-Feb-05, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Sword'd!

(...) Hey, thanks! The 8x8 grille plates were added mainly because I ran out of regular black plates, but I do like the way it came out. The whole thing, scabbard and sword, probably took about 5 to 10 hours, but that's including prototypes and (...) (19 years ago, 7-Feb-05, to lugnet.castle)