 Castle / 20575
  Re: SOB Tapestry Shop for CCC2

(...) That's awesome! The stonework initially caught my attention, and only when I noticed the quill stuck in the upside-down cone and followed it all the way down did I realize the entire structure was upside-down. Or right-side-up with upside-down (...) (20 years ago, 30-Dec-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: SOB Tapestry Shop for CCC2

(...) Ha ha! I'd always wanted to do this sort of thinner slate-style of stonework (studs up or down). I'm glad to hear that it had the stealth effect I had hoped for. I like turning a concept on its head. (And, no it didn't have anything to do with (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jan-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)