 Castle / 20557
    A Couple of Castle Vignettes, —John Langrish
   Hi all, though I haven't been building much at all lately, due to having my collection packed up for a couple of months, I did make a couple little vignettes for the (URL) Colossal Castle Contest>. The first is pretty simple and straight-forward (...) (20 years ago, 23-Dec-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

        Re: A Couple of Castle Vignettes, —Keith Goldman
   (...) Nice work Johh, way to break off a slice of Tudor, 2 great vignettes. Get that Lego out of storage and get back to work on your keep! -Keith (20 years ago, 23-Dec-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)