 Castle / 2055 (+5)
  Re: Castle World

Hi Pawel, You don't know how long I've been waiting for this kinda stuff. I was just waiting for the story behind the characters - the development, the action, the drama... (...) Of course ;-) (...) I saw someone make some lego movies using the (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle World

Hi Pawel, First things first. I love all of the work contributed so far by various people to this Castle World. I hope some day (soon) I'll have the time (and digital camera) to contribute too! (...) The descriptions/stories of your heroes remind me (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Another update (was: Lion's Cove Update)

(...) a horse named "horse"? pegasus would be what he _is_, and probably fall under the CW creature category. (nice alternative head on lumina, btw! ~ an excelent example of how changing just one element can create a totally different character.) (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Character Subcategories

I'm a bit late talking on the subject, but I seem to remember some of the posts brought up a list along the lines of: outlaw ruler soldier [etc - for brevity] This of course, brought up the stuff of Whether a soldier was in a standing army, or (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  the Balladeers of Castle World

hello, all ~ well, CW is on my mind 24 hours a day, and i'm working on it about 4-5 hours a day! it would be more if i didn't have two other (paying) jobs. i'm truly loving every mind-boggling minute of it! the mapping and storytelling systems are (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact