 Castle / 20533
Re: New colour variation of an old favourite
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 2004 21:17:13 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Lindsay Frederick Braun wrote:
In lugnet.castle, William Howard wrote:
Just felt a need to build a two-tone grey version of the classic castle.

Had to take a few liberties as neither the winch is available in light grey nor
are corner 2x2x3 75degree slopes available in dark grey

Sure they are.  I definitely know the slopes are
(the MTT had four); I've got nearly two pounds of 'em.

best

LFB

I'll guarentee they don't colour match to those used on the model ;-)