 Castle / 20530
Re: A use for those skateboard ramp pieces
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 2004 04:18:51 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Aaron Knox wrote:
   Hi, this is my first post here; I normally hang around space and most of my creations are in that vein. I periodically like to branch out, and below are a few results.

I first was pondering the use of the skateboard ramp pieces and I thought they might look good on the underside of a balcony. I developed that a little and came up with the following:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=107121 (when public)

I’m proud of the brick work around the tower, and the integration of the levers; they are actually quite solidly in there, even though I just crammed them in. The top could use a little work, with the gap at the edges and the undeveloped hut.

I also have a city gate/bell tower thing, which can be seen here:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=107123 (also when public)

I apologize for the quality of the pictures, I took them as I was leaving home after Thanksgiving break, and were consequently a little rushed.

Comments and questions are welcome!

Nice! Now we just need some more dark tan pieces. The skateboard ramps also make a nice roof:

Marc Nelson Jr.