 Castle / 20528
Re: Lego Trogdor spotted on H*R fanstuff!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 26 Nov 2004 17:16:56 GMT

In lugnet.castle, David Eaton wrote:
   In lugnet.castle, Peter Roberts wrote:
   There has been a great burninating scene in the weekly fanstuff on http://homestarrunner.com. There have actually been several Lego fanstuffs. You can go here: http://www.hrwiki.org/index.php/Weekly_Fanstuff to see some more. There is also a CAD Lego homestar in the history section of the H*R page.

Woohoo! I made it!

Here’s the original page: http://www.suave.net/~dave/trogdor.cgi

DaveE

Awesome Trogdor, Dave! Made me wish I had built it. :(

Way to go, Josh